1. a man who makes conversation stop when he enters a room. He can cause great tension, violence and commotion when he walks in.
2. a great song from the band the Police. It's on their excellent album "Ghost in the Machine". Grace Jones does a really good cover version of this song, too.
3. a totally boss sci-fi thriller movie from 1993 starring Sylvester Stallone as a cop and Wesley Snipes as a criminal who both get frozen in time and "revived" in the mid-21st century in an extremely PC society where citizens can't drink, smoke, do dope, chew gum, eat meat, use salt, ingest sugar, fats or caffeine - in other words, no fun at dinner time. Virtual sex replaced the physical variety. Popular music is replaced by advertising jingles and swearing is prohibited by the Verbal Morality Act. WTF? Panned by critics, this movie is a whole lot of fun. Funny as hell. Sly and Wesley are great! Check it out. It's a total riotand a half. A blast.
1. Look out, here comes the Demolition Man!
2. ... I'm a walking disaster. I'm a Demolition Man... - THE POLICE
3. Metro Police Chief to Stallone cop: "What's with all this Demolition Man shit, anyway?"
61 up, 10 down
38 up, 20 down
That mission from GTA: Vice City that makes your brain explode. Given by Avery Carrington, Tommy Vercetti - the player - must demolish a building under construction on a land that Avery would need to invest in. The player has to command a RC helicopter - the RC Goblin - to pick up four bombs, each bomb having three sticks of dynamite and a timer, and deliver all the bombs to a set of position that would seriously damage the building Due to the goofy controls and the timer too short or just enough if the player is fast, the mission is famous and hated for its logic: Why must Tommy use a RC heli when he can just wipe out the security and place bombs himself with no difficulty?
2 up, 1 down
1 up, 11 down